Excuse the obligatory “Hello World!” and allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Sam Whelan, I’m a 19 year old Computer Science student and right now I don’t tend to do much in my (almost non-existent) spare time. I’ve decided I really need to start making more of my free time and actually get things done, as opposed to vegging out in front of the computer. I’m hoping that documenting my progress on this blog will keep me motivated and give me something to show my development.
To give an idea of what to expect from this blog, here’s a list of projects I may work on soon:
- Painting some mock concept-art
- Developing a simple 2D game
- Illustrating a political thriller novel
- Experimenting with C# for Xbox development
- Relearning C++ in preparation for 3D games
- Speedpainting videos
If you’re interested, leave a comment or follow me 🙂